Commercial Operations Assistant
Vice President, Sales & Marketing administratively, Functionally Sales & Project management.
The Commercial Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting all administrative duties related to Commercial Operations Team for Granules Consumer Health OTC business. The ability to manage details, take initiative, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency will be strong factors for consideration.
- Coordinate and update weekly Stock status reports prior to internal/external GCH meetings with existing customers/brokers and Commercial Operations Meetings.
- Completion of customer documents that support bids, RFI’s, and RFQ’s. This may require online and in-store visits to determine product selection opportunities and requirements, pricing, obtaining samples, etc.
- Coordinate new product set up with Geodis (3PL).
- Maintain and update customer calendar for category reviews and bids.
- Provide various reports on a timely basis to upper management and work with all departments to ensure a cohesive sales & marketing work environment.
- Assist in trade show planning and execution. Proactively plan and ensure booth, displays and samples arrive in time, as well as assistance to ensure complete effectiveness of the trade show.
- Sample stock will be maintained and kept up to date by Commercial Operations Assistant
- Coordinate and dispatch Product samples as needed to customers/brokers/sales department
- Work with graphics team to design new product packaging as required, sell sheets, customer presentations, and Monthly Mailers to customers
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of Consumer-Packaged Goods, OTC Healthcare products or relevant retail experience is beneficial.
- Expertise in customer communications.
- Very proficient in MS Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Word is required.
- Demonstrated abilities for problem solving, creativity, and collaboration as a key team member